My godnieces and godnephews
----------------------------

I am really very happy to have met them last week!! And u know what? I have been receiving lots of sms from them!! Ha... most of them are out of the blue and their topics are so adorable...



Some of their smses are like these.....


"Guess where am I? =o>"

"I stay at blk so-and-so... what's urs?"

"Uncle, u very lame leh..."

"Mr Peanuts, gd morning to U!"

"Have u choked on your food?"

" I ate Chicky rice... Teehee!"


So cute right?? Ha... those smses are so not those ordinary ones that I receive like...


"Ya"

"Ok lo"

"C ya"


So boring ones... Ha. Really miss them alot! Really leh.... one day I will post up their pictures and let u see them... got 7 godnieces and 3 godnephews...


Feel like having my own children!! Ah...




Headache@work
---------------

I am super stressed at work today. Today, my supervisor came to me and asked if I need help in my thermal resistance experiment because my readings are usually way off from the norm... Man. I really tried my best leh... though at times, I have to admit that I didn't concentrate much when doing the experiment...


But the results are like these... what to do right??


Anyway, today I feel so accomplished. I did 6 damn readings (think i typed damn) but ya. I am so proud about it...


Can't believe that I have to do these for 6 mths...


Somebody... save me....


Britney...




Passing motion
---------------


It has been concluded that passing motion really helps in removing Mervyn's headache! Immediately when I reached home today, I straightaway headed to the toilet and did the great thing.


After that, I have no more throbbing in my head! Yeah... All thanks to pass motion.


Thanks Pass Motion!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)