WOW!

Its been super long eversince I have blogged.


Godniece
------------

Ha.... I kinda miss them!! Nearly everyday, one of them will actually call me up to chat with me for 3minutes (maximum)! Ha... Her name is Beverley. And I will always call her 'Bear bear.' Real cute girl... :)



Buffet
----------

Oh man!


I am going to be fat soon!


Last night, I had a buffet dinner with my friend at Siam Kitchen. The serving is kinda small but they provide alot of variety.

Variety such as Tom Yam and I ate 3 plates of kang kong. Yar, kinda waste of money but I really liked the taste! Also one thing that I like for the Buffet is that the tou fu is fantastic.

Show you a picture of the food display on our table.



Oh yes, they have quite a few special dishes.


1. Pomelo with chilli
Wow, this is definitely a good try and have a fresh taste. The chilli sauce with the pomelo is very special and just love it. Definitely a good appetizer!


2. Shredded unripe mango
Ha. Another special thai dish. Very amazing taste and also a good appetizer. Too bad that I didn't take a picture of it...



Buffet Lunch @ HolidayInn Orchard
--------------------------------------------

WOOHOO!


Today we were treated a buffet lunch by our company. When we reached there, we were the first customers there! Ha!!

We ate continuously for an hour plus. Initially, I took vegetable salad so that I can have a good start. But my friend beside me said I was crazy to eat so much vegetables. They are real fresh and from what I have learnt, if you are going for a buffet, eating vegetables will actually prepare the stomach for more food later on. The role of the vegetables also as an appetizer!

I ate smoked salmon! But they are kinda salty. It is shown as below....




They also had different mushrooms fried together. And they are real mushy and juicy. Woo... love the sweet taste in my mouth and I think I took about 3-4 servings of it. Also drank their mushroom cream soup. Lots of mushroom taste. Love it haa!


Another dish which I love the most is this...





Guess what is this??



Noo... Its not yellow shit. It is durian flesh in a bowl!


This is my first time I actually met this dish! I have durian craving all these weeks and when I first tasted it, I felt blissful and happy. It was so delicious.

Imagine every mouthful is durian.

I ate it with bread, making it as durian jam.
I ate it with fruits, making it as durian fondue.

Really love the durian flesh! Wow. I love this dish the most. Ha.



They also had a special arrangement of the utensils...

Below is actually a picture of fork and plates. I am really amazed by the way they place the forks. Very simple but lovely.







Are you hungry now??



Touhua
---------
One final dish is Touhua. It is solid soya bean jelly and I have been eating them for the past month! The photos are from 3 stalls.


Touhua from Bedok Blk 58




Touhua from Bedok Interchange Coffeeshop




Touhua from Geylang's 'You Tiao Da Wang'



For my past month, I have eaten the above types of touhua.


Guess which one taste the best??



It is the one from Bedok Interchange Coffeeshop!!

It is the best because firstly, its very smooth. And it is self-made by the store-owner. Not only that, it only cost $0.50. So cheap right?? Ha! Love it. At times, by 12pm, there is no more touhua left! -_-!


The second one is the one from Bedok Blk 58.

Why I consider it as second? Because as compared to the first, it is much sweeter and the serving is slightly small. But it is still smooth!


The final place is at Geylang.

It is normal and yet, it is expensive. Ha.


SO IF GOT TIME, GO AND TRY IT!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006