Mervyn Hoe has an increasing liking for Jolin Tsai. Oh my... she's real good in the music scene.


Search at Youtube "jolin tsai award' and you will get to see her most recent MTV Award performance. Superb, love the final 30seconds...


NDP PREVIEW
--------------

Well well, I find that the more practices I go to, the lesser the enthusiasm that I am feeling. Yesterday, the crowd was of disappointment. The 55,000 people present were not even 20% loud with respect to the 30,000 primary five students present during the National Education Performance.

A bunch of us felt that it was like we were performing for a blank stadium. Really leh. I was very disappointed with the crowd.

Those going on the actual day, better buck up. You got the damn tickets and better make some noise. Feeling angry. Better make full use of the tickets and show enthusiasm. Find that there are alot more pple who are more enthusiastic but unable to make it for the show.


Anyway, apart from that, I am very glad when I meet my friends after the whole performance. They are the ones whom I feel that made me happy for the entire evening.

They are....



Me and Yvonne (She look similar to Jolin right?)




Benny and I (he's 17 and a trainer for NDP) --> Please clap here




Yiwen and I




Christine and me



Yeah! Very happy to see them....




EXPLOSION IN THE SKY
----------------------------

Have you ever looked up into the sky and things similar to these??






They are amazing. Because when they appear, instead of seeing people running away from such explosions, they cheered loudly and they were very happy to see that.


Yes....they are




FIREWORKS!!


LOVE IT!!


If got more pictures, please send to my email yar?? I want.


BEHIND THE SCENES
----------------------------------



These are the children from Nanhua Primary. They are really a lively bunch of students! Ha!!




A pic of them at the Indoor Stadium rehearsing and yeah, they look like small chicks from afar! Love their formation....



BADMINTON
-----------------

Yes. Today, played badminton with my coursemates. Its been so long eversince Mervyn had actually played badminton. And my skills deproved alot. Bert!! We need practise... missed the times whereby you keep picking up the shuttlecock.

Today, I picked up alot man.


Still remembering 'Crouching tiger'...I was doing it for the 2 hours at Tampines Safra....



Bad Bad....Badminton

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)