Photos Galore
---------------
Last Saturday was the NDP NE Show whereby all the Pri 5 students in Singapore were at the stadium watching our performance... These were taken after the event! Enjoy.




Picture of Cheekian, me and Yiwen. Ha...




These are the 4 light shields that we carry as our prop for NDP! Cool right?




Yiwen and me... and the guy in black is my trainer...who was also camera sensitive! Ha! And Yiwen just love to act cool by looking at another direction...




After our performance, we were given raisin bread which had a purple covering. I wondered whether is it given just to match our costume!!




Picture of Tuckleng and I. We were secsch buddies! WOOHOO!!




Yiwen and I lying on the mat in the centre of the stadium. The feeling is really undescribable. Fantastic feeling!




My trainer, Ming Guang and Lian Guang.. ha.




Picture of the four of us!!




This is the picture showing the foyer...




This pic is here so that u can see Yiwen's face better... (ain't i good hearted?)




Famous Four... of which we have Cheekian, Tuckleng, Yiwen and me. We look great right??

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)