Hi Everyone

I am like cant wait out of my attachment. Left one more week.


Yea! Opps, it seems as though I don't really enjoy the attachment at all. However, I somewhat enjoy it because it gives me experience... blah, blah, blah. But the thing is that it made me realise that I can't survive long in such place for long. Its not my forte at all.


Everyday is a routine job and that is not something which I like and my heart will not like it too...


I love it there because of my fine collegues and the great Bedok food which I get to patronise every tues and thursday. Ha...


Talking about food. Today, Mervyn went with his collegues to the Expo Food Fair and wow, he ate alot of special stuff. Like Baos, Kong Ba Bao, and Chicken Rice.


The chicken rice cost $2.00 and many people queued up! And guess what... the moment I tasted it, eww it tasted. So gross and the chicken is practically tasteless. Its like I queued up to eat a packet of bad chicken rice... Its called 'Hainan Chicken Rice'. However, I find that its 'Hai... Nan Chi De Chicken Rice'. Kns... Aint going to eat $2.00 chicken rice le... HA!



To GoldenRooster.
Mervyn is very apologetic for not turning up for today's event because he did not record down in his diary and also, no one remind him about it. He is terribly sorry about it as he spent the time napping at home and eating a wonderful dinner.


Happy Birthday to LIJIE! LIANG YU!!! MIKA!!!




-Mervyn-

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)