Hi Everyone!!


WOOHOO!!


I am so excited!



Anyway, come to updates of the WORLD. My britney has recently lodged a divorce with her husband Kevin and I tell you, this is of due respect that britney has finally heeded my advice. As many of you all know, she is stressed up before and I was overly worried for her then. Now, after all that turbulence with Kevin, she has finally decided. Decided to finish it all one and for all.


I would have say that the only good thing is the 2 sons she has given birth. They have lovely names and wow, I wanna carry them!!!


Oh yes, I really hope that she can recover soon and be happy with her life. The news tabloids keep saying that its her way of getting the media attention. But I can know from deep down that she really wants a peaceful mind and no more Kevin.


Britney, I am here... come to Singapore and find me...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)