OH MAN!

There are so many Mervyns around in the world! And you can take a look at them... haa!!




This is Mervyn... Too curly hair?? and quite thick lips.... -_-




This is Mervyn King... Ha! I hope I will not look like this when i'm old...




Oh my god... I am stunned (the curly white hair!)... His name is Mervyn Kohler...




He is Mervyn Prembrey. No no... This Mervyn smokes... So unlike me...




Wow, this Mervyn makes the name proud! He got aircraft badge! Think quite high post in the past... ha!! Mervyns do great things! However, the 4-digit number doesn't seem to be good news... hmm



This is a married Mervyn. I want also!! He is Mervyn Hagger.




Apparently, there are too many western Mervyns on the net... Found some asian Mervyns on the net!!




Chanced upon him. Look quite asian. His name is Mervyn Padayachy. Cool surname! Wow... Think he's Eurasian ba...




This is Mervyn Yeo... Similarity: We wear specs!




Another Mervyn... think he's a student ba... Small eyes!




To MY SURPRISE!! THere is actually a store for me!


This is Mervyn's at San Franciso!!! Mervyn’s has a well-earned reputation for its extensive selection of national and owned-brand fashions and housewares. WOW... wonder will I get discount if I show my IC there...ha!




Really an eye opener for my name!!


Try your name if you are free!!


LESSON: All of them share same name, but different faces!



-Mervyn-

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)