Woohoo!


As promised, these are the photos that were taken at one of the stops of Biennale. Woohoo! I really loved the trip very much. How I wished that I could have more time in weekdays and I can go and visit the Biennale areas!





This is me at the entrance of City Hall. :) At first Yiwen and I thought that it was City Hall MRT. But we were wrong. The previous Supreme Court is called City Hall. Bet many of us don't know right?







This is picture of me at the place whereby I am suppose to be acting as the jury?? Ha... I have no idea about the term... :) Simply put it...being convicted...??






Ha...another convict? Or witness??






Picture of me and the shadow... nice right? I find that at times, we should take a look at our shadow, coz it has been following us since birth. Woohoo!




This is the picture of the Sixty minutes currency. Isn't it cool? I felt like buying one piece of my own because I find it very special to me. Learnt the meaning that time is more important than money.






This is taken at a court room and these 3 people are the ones who are convicted. Quite scary right?? Ha.. When taking this picture, I hoped that they won't turn around and look at me... ha





There is one exhibit that was under the table. I noticed it and Yiwen and I took picture of it. This is the first time ever that I have encountered an exhibit which is under the table. Who would have imagined that? I kneeled down and take a look at the glass bottles... very exquisite!




Erm... After watching... Have you Biennale??











HAPPY FACES!







GO FOR IT!


Mervyn
PS: Thanks Yiwen for bringing me there... woohoo

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)