Hi Everyone




Part of a Honeycomb spotted at my house. Its very amazing because apparently, the hexagons are very obvious and of the same length! I wonder how did the bees did the stunt?? Ha!!

In fact, I spotted another 2 more pieces today! Wow... at different parts of my homeplace. I really wonder if there is a beehive near my vicinity. Hmm...


ROYCE CHOCOLATES!!




Well well, its only on Thursday, then I knew the existence of this brand of chocolate. They are very terrific and loved the champagne chocolate. Very smooth and its really delightful to eat them. Wow! Ha But TOO MUCH SUGAR!!!!!






I went to the Botanical Gardens on Friday. As if! This is taken outside my Honeywell office. Nice eh? I can't wait to scoot out of there in 19 days! Celebrate for me my friends...





Went to Brewerkz on Saturday to celebrate my friend, Felix 23rd birthday! And wow, I really loved the burger. Ha... Thick Beef slice with onion rings. Look at the O-shaped thingy. They are really made of real onions, very sweet. Ha. At that place, drank quite a bit too... India Beer. Ha... Had fun meeting up with my material science friends! Yea!! More pictures be posted soon! :)


Went to Club Momo last night, and I told myself that I AM NOT GOING TO DRINK AND GO TO CLUBS ANYMORE! Its real tiring for me to really stay in the smokey place but I would have to say that the Chivas is terrific. Ha... I struggled on my way home to take the Night Rider and on the way, someone whom I did not know called me! I did not respond because I was listening to my mp3. Scary man... NO MORE CLUBBING. NO MORE.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)