Hi Everyone!!


WOOHOO!!

I just came back from Genting and I am feeling real happy now! Really so happy because I manage to feel the cold wind of Mount Genting (haa... I don't think there is this name).


Apparently, it was quite a memorable trip up to Genting because alot of things went quite wrong from the start! .....

1. The bus does not have good aircon system. Imagine sitting in a sauna bus. I actually sweat on the bus... wtf...


2. The bus dropped us at Kuala Lumpur and we had to transfer to taking cabs... and its like so sudden thing for us.


3. The cab drove at high speeds up the slopes. I felt that life is so precious and the 7km up to Genting is like a scary adventure for me.


WOW.



I took alot of new scary rides which I did not dare to take before. Like the rollercoaster which goes 360degrees and the tower which will release us from a height of 8 storeys. My heart nearly dropped. Somemore, I removed my slippers before the ride, making me feel quite bare. Ha... The feeling up the tower was magnificant. But when I came crashing down, my shit nearly came out!! Ha... Adventure man!! Woohoo...


Find that Genting, going there one day is just right because you literally can comb the whole area. Ha...


Oh yes, I ate lots of unhealthy food, which is so unlike me. I indulged on the KFC chicken (which tasted much better than Singapore's), MacDonald's Milkshake and Marrybrown chicken burger... Man, its so unhealthy...



Ha...



I find that I feel relaxed there. I slept from 1am to 10am! Can u imagine that? And its like I don't feel like waking up because its real comfy there... Woo...



Pictures coming up soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)