Marine Life Park

Well, we went to Marine Life Park at Resorts World Sentosa for the first time! And it's really amazing that the small reclaimed space at Sentosa has so many sea creatures! It's really very fun to bring them to this place! It's good!

I have been to Osaka's oceanarium, and they have the beautiful and huge whale shark! They have a lot of exotic sea creatures that Marine Life Park do not have. Nevertheless, each has their own speciality and at least we have a Manta ray! Did I mention 'a'? It is really privileged to have an oceanarium in Singapore. And I believe that there will more more additions to it.


We had a quick lunch at nearby Seah Im Food Centre. Weather's really warm.

Picture of grand uncle and grand auntie and us

Picture of us!

Ain't this picture beautiful!?

Josh and Grand uncle.

Picture of four and they have an exhibit about ancient Asia.

Ain't this gigantic ship display amazing? And the whole place is actually sea in the past. They reclaimed it to form this whole Marine Life Park! This is really wow.

Malay dance, anybody?

This initial water aquarium looks like the Underwater World's.

Don't ask me how come I am looking at another side smiling.

We went to Kelong! This background is so real!

Ain't this huge tank captivating? We literally just sat there and looked for 10 minutes! Love it.
Grandma and Josh, touching the corals!

I love this fish. So cute like a bullet!

This Jelly fish really looks like toilet paper! They are really beautiful.

This fossil-shell creature still exists after 50 million years! Aren't they hardy or what!

Jellyfishes are beautiful creatures!

We are so captivated by them...

Another cute fish and look at the make up! So thick!! Ha.

The world and us...

Water spout!

Look at the kuning fishes at the background. From this trip, I got to see those fishes that we have been cooking all along. And they enjoy playing in the sand (Golden Pomfret), dancing in the waters! So beautiful.

Happy son, Happy Dad.

Travelling on the Sentosa train is really convenient for us.

Kate and her tall grand uncle! So cute eh?

I am so excited after the aquarium visit and I decided to catch fish at the sentosa beach!! And I managed to catch 2 small fishes with the small toy net! So happy! Well done, Mervyn!

They love the sand playing! And I'm proud of Josh because this time, he is brave  to walk on the sand by himself! A great improvement from the previous time!

And he knows the technique of forming the sandcastles!

The fish caught was placed in the tray and the children placed more sand into it! Keep dumping into it! I was trying my best to stop them!! Ha.. Then I brought the poor fish back to the sea.

He wrote his name!! (with the help of Grandfather)

Kate loves this water display at the washing area.

Josh too loves his water fun!

Spending time with our children is really important, something that I kept emphasizing. And it is actually both father and mother's responsibility to organize an event. I recently have read that without a father's love, it is like creating a wound for the child. When I read that, I was shocked. A wound! No one has told me before until I read the book 'Wild at Heart.' It's like an unbalanced see-saw.

Parenting has all along seen as a mother's responsibility. However, it is not! A father's role in parenting is equally or even more important. If a child doesn't have the love of a father, or even have communication with him, it is creating a hurt into the child's life. The child may not be too young to know it, however, when they are older, naturally they will feel the difference.

From my own experience, I have felt the hurt and it is really not a good feeling, until this day. And honestly, I do not want my children to have this anymore. Even if I have to cater more family time, I will do it. It is really important.



Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)