Hi Everyone!!

I feel that I have learnt alot during these few weeks and it's certainly an experience never to forget!!

Anyway, I have alot of thoughts about my Chinatown point biz and it's really worth sharing!

I have made two very close friends in the past 9 days at Chinatown point... one is Guan Zhong and another, an auntie called Ah-Hua. Both are very helpful and I'm really very happy to have met them!!

Guan Zhong has been working in Macdonalds for past six years and is paid $4 every hr. I was kinda shocked because at his age, he shouldn't be earning this amt. Somemore, he's very sociable and helpful. I plan to see what I can help him about it! Yeah!! :) Seriously, he shouldn't be working for other people and paid that amount! He deserve more!! :)

Auntie Hua, she's very kind and humorous. Always call me 'shuai ge'! I so agree with her... that's why i like her! HA!! She's a grandma already and yet, she still wanna work as a toilet cleaner so as to kill her time. I feel that this is really very good because at her age, she should be enjoying but she dont mind working. Really something to learn too! :) I gave her alot of free otah and one day, she gave me half of her porridge leh!! At first, I was very paiseh. But she kept insisting me to take. So I took. It's very nice!! HA!! :) I feel that the day when we left, she's kinda miss us! :) I miss her too!!~

Feel that Yiwen and I have certainly met all kinds of people and people in Chinatown is really friendly. Both of us felt that it's an adventure never to forget! HA!! :)YEah~~ Feel so gaoxing!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)