Oh yes! Friday! Today, I woke up early to go to the Knight Frank Company, the company which Huihui is working for her intern. Yiwen and I were attending the briefing for our upcoming survey job regarding One-North. Ha! :) And u know what? I got to know 3 more people again! Isn't it great! HA!

Anyway, really loved my blog leh! Back to my story, we then went to Chinatown to purchase my coat which cost $98! Looked not bad on me though! HA! Then, we went to eat durians! Simply terrific and cheap durians. One for $1! Yummy and we ate and throw directly into the basket. We feel really very 80s and we ate 2 of them. Really felt that they were value of money! YEAH!

Then, we went to Little India and purchased our condensed milk, milo and mango for our business next monday! Very excited about it! YEah! And we had a discount for the mango juice and I'm really very happy with it too~ WOOHOO!!

Anyway, my friends, I'll be going off to KL tml to Sunday! ANd u know what? Do help me promote and do come and support me from Monday onwards at CHinatown POINT!


STALL NAME: M/O/M
Venue: Chinatown Point Atrium
Date: 11JUL05-17JUL05
Time: 1100-2100hrs
Selling: Iced Milo/Otah/Mango Juice

:) Do come and support!!!~

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)