Today is certainly a day which is kinda tired for me. But interesting.

I met up with Burton in the morning to talk to him and chat with him la. See and find how how's life been. Kinda feel that at times, when one has too much time, one will tend not to be so proficient in what he is doing... I'm not talking about him but he makes me think abt this... HA!

ANyway, on the way to the bus stop, I was urgent and went to the toilet! Disgusting toilet!! It drips the amount which I let go!! Eww!! Damn~~ Then, I met Burton's auntie who was eating her lunch! Kinda coincidence!! HA!!

Then, I met Yiwen back at home and planned with her for next monday's business!! So excited!! HA!! Anyway, then, I went to school to meet Don and had a short tutoring with him. I feel that right now, I can talk to him more naturally already! Yeah! And I really aimed to make him like Maths and also Science!! YEah!!

Then, I went to meet up with Elder Dola at Hougang and had a dinner feast at a new friend's house, named Arun. And also met new friends like Raj, Marcus, Rebecca! So nice and the people there are real friendly! And the indian food!! Nasi Brayani!! Delicious!! Mutton and CHickeN!! HA!!

I loved the dessert especially!! It's made of Sago and together with evaporated milk and brown sugar. It's yummy and I practically ate 3 bowls and didn't feel guilty at all! HA!! :) YEah!! Made so many new friends WOOHOOW!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)