Hey guys!

It's been very long eversince I have typed my blog! Ha!! Anyway, have been very busy planning stuff and events together with Yiwen. What have we been planning? Ha! I shall disclose now

Next week, both of us are going to set up our very own M/O/M shop and it's at Chinatown Point. We'll be selling Mango juice/Otah/Milo! That forms our shop name! Coz they are having their very own Food Fest and we have rented out a stall for ourselves. So if you happen to pass by, do drop by and support US! HA!!

Kinda exciting because we find that setting up this stall is kinda new experience for us and we have to do up alot of planning before hand. Much more fun than those jobs that you have to find from Agencies! YEah! We are willing to accept the challenge!

Oh yes, I have just received the news that I am the Assistant Project Director for Grant-A-Wish 2005! YEah! ANd my head is Zhi Hao and can't wait to start meeting up already and start the project running! WOOO!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)