Woo!! IT's been so long eversince I have actually typed my blog already. This is because I have been busy with my own business with Yiwen at Chinatown point! HA!! Really it's an amazing experience... Not that we really earn alot from the biz... but the exceptionally great exposure of selling ur own juice and people liked the otah and the juice that u make... it's really very satisfying to own's content!

Doing ur own biz is really quite challenging. And all the accounts and the goal u have to aim for that day is really up to u to plan and decide! And it's more than juz paying $50 per day for a stall at Chinatown point.

I really feel that I have made alot of new friends there and we even exchanged numbers and names too! Yeah!! And most of them who came back to buy more otah (our regular customers) felt that the otah is really very good!! YEAH!!

Yeah! Real happy about it!! Anyway, two 'batches' of my friends came down and see me and I'm really very happy to see them!! It's like we have been busy otah-ing the whole day and later, i saw them. On Monday... Zhen Qin, Fred, Crystal and Renhong came and when I saw them, I shouted and later the security guard came! Ha!! He thought that we have been robbed or something! Kinda funny! Anyway, real happy to see them!! YEAH!! Then, today, had my orientation group friends from CSC Camp to see me. We took photo also!! YEAH!! :)

I think i have said too many 'YEAH's already. Anyway, today we met Thomas Ong and I was on the phone with Yiwen. And i juz said his name and he don't mind. He is very friendly and bought quite alot of otah from us!! HA! And he even chatted with Crystal, whom was already momentarily dazed! HA!! ANd he even commented that I was doing nothing and why not give him an Iced Milo. COmical lehz. From Fred, he has a stall at CHinatown Point too! woo... Entrepreneur lehz!

Yeah!! Do drop by my stall yaR!!!

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)