It's been awhile eversince I have blogged. But oh well!

I am so happy that today, I actually spent my time to participate in Amazing Race. I feel that this event is very good because it enables me to know the places in Singapore, especially the West side even better! :)

Not only that, today, Don, Sebastian and I have worked together and got 14th out of 46 teams and I really felt a sense of great achievement. They really have their means and their IQ level kinda high! HA!! :) Teamwork! And I feel that I knew much more about Don from this Amazing Race. Ha~

This Amazing Race is not only a race that cost $10. It is more than that. We had 8 stations to clear and for the first station, we took about 2hours to find it!! Gosh! Went to the Sunway bridge and the old railway (which nearly gave me a heart attack), NUS Kent Ridge terminal and finally Kent Ridge Park!! Woa!! Real tiring and somemore it's upslope and for the first station, I already had a boil on my leg already!

Luckily, we paid the price of hardwork for the first station. Coz after that, Miracles happened. We manage to get 2 hitchrides down to Haw Pa Villa and later, we had an extremely scary and fortunate incident.

We talked about getting Don's mum to drive us to NUS. And while we were at West Coast's Mac, we saw them and Don didn't even call her!! And we were exhilarated to see them!! HA!! They not only brought us to NUS Foyer, we also had free coke.

Ha!! That cut down alot of time and both Sebastian and I were really very shocked! HA! For one station, I was made to jump 20 times in the skipping rope non-stop. And u know what... after that, when I bent down, I vomitted a mouthful of fried rice (my lunch) and I ate it back... and then drank Coke. Heng no one saw ah~ Ha!! Think I have overworked myself! HA!!

Anyway, I really feel that even though we didn't get any of the prizes, we have won friendship and great experience!! HA!! And for dinner, their parents instructed Don to treat us! Ha! And the amazing thing is that we happen to see them at the Food centre again! I was really dumbfounded and it's like the whole family seems to follow wherever Don goes! HA!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006