Hi Everyone!

Last night, one of my hamsters died. She was alright since dinner, according to my mother. However, when I came back at around 11plus, I found out that she was in deep sleep when I want to feed her. She laid there motionless and it's like I thought she was really asleep. I removed the wheel and I saw that she is really dead. AH!! I was really very shocked. I looked up at the ceiling and with my both hands, I shook and asked WHY!!! (nah.. please ignore that sentence).

I immediately went down and buried her. Luckily got Zehe on the phone with me. He 'accompanied' me when I did the undertaker job. Well, she is my third hamster to be buried. :( Hope she is feeling alright now.... :)

Anyway, I was in school for two days and it's for recruitment drive for CSC. Have alot of thoughts running through my mind because I feel that I was one of them last year. Time really pass so fast! HA! Then, seeing the eager look on the faces, really makes me wonder whether the newly undergraduates really know what they really want? Anyway... think that i think too much.

Standing there for 4hrs is kinda long but it was worth it and fun. HA! With a bunch of csc friends there too! :) Gosh! Forgot to take photo with them! HA!~ :)

Right now, Lihui and I are trying to plan out NITECYCLING for CSC and now trying to get people to help out in the Organising Committee. IF interested, do let me know yar?? U can goto cscnightcycling.blogspot.com for more information!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)