Hi Everyone!

Well, I feel great as each day passes. Yesterday was a day which I really knew much more about Don. We met up with his parents together with a staff from Clementi Student Care Service (SCS), Sengmeng. We chatted regarding their family and issue about Don. After the near 2hrs chat, I got to know how lucky Don is!! He is really well-taken care of by his parents. And the latter are really very considerate and really teach alot of gd essence to him. However, they are quite naggy, according to Don. So they have reached a compromise! Really feel that I learnt alot as a third party observer... How I wish to be in Don's shoes!

Actually, to be born in a so-called 'gd' family, is anyone's dream. But for us, we shouldn't compare that much between each other's family background and stuff. When I was young, I used to cry as I compared how lucky one's in his/her family. But it was through self-experience that I got to overcome this myself. No one taught me!! Not that i'm bragging or self-complimenting, but self-learn is the best lesson one can ever get! Glad that I found it.

WOO! Never thought that deep in my blog before. :)

Lastnight, had sakae sushi buffet with Jingyi, Zehe, Huiling, Shuyun and Gerard. Ate alot until wanna burst. We even hid some rice! HA! Gaoxiao. Anyway, in the verge of bursting, we ate watermelon as the finish. Feel that for Funan branch, they are kinda evil. They gave thin slices of fish meat and alot of rice for handroll! I feel that they are really trying every sort of ways to make us feel full.

This is real typical business mindset for Singaporeans, I think, especially Chinese. I wonder if you have ever noticed. The infamous Bah Chow Mee, cost $3. And they only put a few meat and the vegetable only 1 piece. Wat the!! So expensive and usually is CHinese uncle who sell it. And I really ask. If like this were to carry on, there will not be regular customer right?! Should add more and more pple will buy and he'll earn more profit!

Well, that reminds me of my otah stall! HA! We really did donation! The milo, is kinda thick and we sold it for $1. It's really too low! As well as our mango juice. HA! We did have some regular customers for our 9-day stay. YEah. But for the overall profit, it can be 400% for drinks if we make it each cup $1.50. HA! But ok la... We have learnt and probably that if next time we were to sell it, we should increase the price coz even though we have regular customers, 90% are grab-and-go buyers. So why don't we make it slightly higher and earn more from these 90%? Don't u think so? HA!

Btw... if u have read it.. will u be buying Iced Milo from me?!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006