Hi!!

I have great news to announce to everyone!!! The news is that Grant-A-Wish Internal Drive which we held it frm this Monday was a success!! Over 315 wishes are granted and left 19 standing ones.... :) Yeah!!

Really feel happy about it! And the turn out was so good that we actually cut down the Internal Drive by 1 day! WOOHOO!! HA!! Really amazing that the efforts are paid off...especially for the Pub, Log, Volunteer Management! WOO!

Tml, is the actual handing-over and the stepping down as the CSC Welfare Director. The key has already been passed to Genevieve and it's really kinda sad that the key is not with me le! So have no freedom in opening and closing the clubroom. HA!! But it's ok!! YEAH!!

I have so many things to commit and really have to plan my time wisely le! WOOHOO!! Have to read more books to improve myself.... :)


Some thoughts: Feel that i have known a friend, named XXX used to be really truthful. But didn't expect to hear a comment frm XXX frm another person, and eversince then, I really felt odd to be with near XXX and feel disgusted. If XXX has any comments, do tell me... Really have nothing to talk to XXX when I meet XXX...

Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)