Picture of me.... HA!

ANyway, today took cab down to school from Outram MRT. Luckily I did that, otherwise, I'll be very late for my test today. After the test, I feel that the test was really testing our MEMORY. It shouldn't be called UNDERSTANDING THE UNIVERSE, it's MEMORISING THE UNIVERSE. The options given are all eww...cannot cross out one. HA! Anyway, got 9 wrong out of 25.... BAd bad... Have to concentrate on the project to pull up the marks lo! YEAH!! Felix... we can do it!

Seriously, I feel that getting good results in Uni... purely out of memory is crap. They shouldn't test purely on memory but let us understand and test us on it... Understanding is not memory work. Argh... Got any comments?

Today, am real glad to meet Vincent and showed him what I'm doing... He was kinda amazed about the plan. WOOHOO! YEAH! Am going to meet him up soon.

Oh yes, yesterday was CSC Mooncake Festival. KInda happy to meet my friends there! YEAH! Love it man... Feel that times has changed le... One year has passed and i'm back in the event again... hA! Wait till I've got the pics and i'll show u guys!! YEAH!

Take CARE!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006