Hi Everyone!!

Tomorrow is the actual day for Internal Drive of Grant-A-Wish... really so happy!! YEAH!! I'll be opening up the booth at Science!! WOOHOO!

Anyway, feel that Grant-A-Wish 2005 is kinda a learning experience for me...esp working with different group of people. YEAH! :)

Now, am rushing 2 lab reports and Felix really put in alot of effort. Have to contribute from my part le!! Ha!!


Today, got to meet up with Evi and can't believe that he has a twin sister, named Eva! I was joking with Yiwen earlier that he's friend maybe Eva since Yiwen is called Eve. Ha!! And indeed, what I said was true! I can't believe that he's monthly pay is only $300! Have to help him in the biz!! YEAH!! And yes, he's a guy who has big dreams, which is a big qualification for the biz... hA!!

Yeah!! Finished 1 tutorial...another one is still left dangling... hA!


See ya in school!!


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)