Hi Everyone

It's been quite awhile eversince I have blogged! ANyway, here are some comments which I would like to comment.... (Duh sentence right)

Yesterday went to NTU for JAMX booth manning... and you know what? NTU CANTEEN A has no YOGURT! What a disapointment. HA! Had fun meeting my friends and you know what? I'm v amazed by the Halls of NTU. It's very interesting and also, the layout too! Feel that if I have the chance, I wouldn't mind staying there! When walking with my friends, Dennis, Shuying, Wan Ting, we were very amazed and it felt as though we were walking on Genting Highlands Resort...

ANyway, JAMX poster is really very nice!! HA! If you guys have the chance, do go and see man!! WOOHOO!

Now, am so into preparing my Midterms... Got 4 leh! Why like that?? HA!

As time goes by, I'm really very excited about the word about coincidence! Yiwen took a cab and so happened that the cab driver use water treatment system and needs someone to help to repair the fault. U know what? We went to his house to get it repaired and he's going to be our future customer! WOOHOO!! YEAH!!

And he happened to want to fetch his wife frm NTU. And I need to go to NTU. And he gave me a free ride leh!! WOOHOO! YEsterday was kinda happy lo!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)