Hi Everyone!!

I am kinda happy that Grant A Wish is now in the collection of gifts period... so now left 2 more hurdles before the completion of it...

1. Party
2. Redistribution of the gifts to the Children beneficiary

WOOHOO!! Really hope that this project to end ASAP...


WOOHOO... Loving my days. Anyway, i have deep thoughts nowadays. Are the people around us directionaless? I have somewhat found my direction, but it was not self-learnt of coz. It's through exposure and that caused me to find my own direction. I'm really strong to it and am working towards it.

Today, chatted with Meitoon and had a great time even though it was only abt 20minutes and waiting for the 3 full buses and missing 3 empty buses... What is this man! Ha!! Anyway, yeah... can't wait for smth to END! HA!! Maybe i have stated to CLEARLY le...

Loving myself!


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006