Great day today!

I am really packed today until I didn't have time to call up Yiwen... Feel kinda bad though... HA!

Well, today, I headed to school and before that, dad has actually cooked smth for us to eat... Feel happy with that! HA!!

Then, attended the lectures as usual and u know what? JAMX Internal Drive is over le!! Now left NTU, the pasting of posters at all the tertiary institutes..

Today, I had to stay back in school to wrap the presents for Grant A Wish and also have attended the Golden Rooster Club's Steamboat! Real happy and kinda tired through the day's activity. Prob last night didn't sleep properly.

I feel that there are alot of things undergoing in my mind. But anyway, it's alright... I'll list down one day and let you guys see.

YES!! GRANT A WISH is soon completing...WOOHOO!

ANyway, next week is our study break and YES! Have to work hard!! :)

ON MY WAY TO DIAMONDSHIP!


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006