HI Everyone...even though i have lots of things to do...I still have to spend time to type this!

Today is AGM (Annual General Meeting) for Community Service Club. BEfore that, I was busy making cards for my dear 3rd MC people and finally it was done! YEAH!!

It was overall sad for me because I have to leave the Management Committee le!! Today is the actual handing over. It's really kinda strange feeling after the post has been taken away from me. I also feel a stinging feeling when the tribute video was played and have all the images of last year's events in my mind.

Really was a great time last year! Never regret to join CSC! Great friends. During the photo taking, saw Chloe and she was crying. When I saw it, I nearly went to the verge le... And my eyes were quite teary. Then Crystal...Really was a sad sight because I guess that we have the same feeling.. DOn't want the 3rd MC to end... It's this title that binds us together...

But this is fact of life. We have to progress... Separation is only for one day... title is not part of us permanently.... But history is! So we should actually think about the happy times and don't let this small 'bad' time make us feel sad... WE SHALL OVERCOME!! YEah!! Somemore, we still belong to the click of 3rd MC.

YEAH!! Really didn't regret! (Must stress this again and again)! Can't believe that I actually took up Welfare Director post last year and so fast, it is given to Genevieve le!! WOOHOO!!

Experience is really the best teacher for oneself. History is the events that will never forget and will never ever let it escape my brain locus... :)


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006