Hi Everyone

WOOHOO!
What a day... left home at 10am and came back at 10pm! OF coz I'm shag... But feeling very happy! WOOHOO

I have spent the whole day outside... and during the journey, completed one book! Felt a great achievement... and the book is... CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY. Gosh.. u guys must hear me out. This book, simply waste my time! I can actually read the first and the last chapter to know the summary of the whole book! But cannot refrain frm denial that indeed, Roald Dahl has a very good command of english and he's description is very very good! WOO! 3 cheers... But had fun... so overall, I give it 3/5. HA!

Somemore I did save up $8 coz I didn't go and watch the movie at all! :)

Today, went and meet up with FLorence, Xiaoying and Huixin to get the party stuff. Real fun actually to find so many party hats, accessories all in one level at the CONCOURSE. Nah, I'm not doing free promotion. But this place, is real similar to that of Chinatown point. No one and the music, is similar man! Can't believe it! HA! Had a great chat with Florence on the shuttle bus and I feel that as the APD, I didn't really get to know alot of people in much detail lo... Only those private sessions whereby we talk, can know more lo...

Then, went and installed and fixed the water treatment system at Michael's house. Real glad that it was fixed! YEAH! Real happY!! HAH!!!

I find that Singapore's weather is kinda standard throughout this whole week. It'll definitely rain at 12pm and in the morning, it will be sunny with dark loomy clouds. Really have no idea why man. See how tml, wanna go and jog or not! HA!

Feel happy to eat dinner at Yiwen's house. Initially wanna jio my mum out for dinner at Hougang Mall. However, as usual, she gave alot of excuses until I kinda pekchek. ANyway, then, go to Yiwen's house and eat since Sis bring her out lo... Feel happy to eat coz her parents are very friendly and their food is free frm MSG. Believe me or not man... :) YEAH!!

Loving my day so well and yes... now, back to MUGGIn....


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)