Hey everyone!


Time is really passing at the speed of light. We can't even control the time but we must try and control the things we do during the given time.

AH! Today, juz don't know why! Am feeling real tired! Slept on the very minute I sat on the NEL! Can't believe it eh? And I really wonder if I did had my saliva dripping down... Opps.

Anyway, now there is this talk on town. The price hike of the NUS and NTU school fees. It's actually just recently that they have increased the price. Now, they are doing it again... (Just like Britney's song... Opps I did it again) The price hike don't bother me at all since I'm graduating in 1 years' time. But it's for the general population. I feel that it's kinda sudden to have this news spread on V-day! Hmm... just dunno why they wanna do this...

And alot of my friends wrote this msg on their MSN nick... (no comments)


SONG
=-=-=

Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 really rock my world! Love the melody and the tune! WOOHOO! YEAH!! COOL SONG... do go and download/steal/rob from people...coz it's really worth it.... Trust me...


Lectures
=-=-=-=-=

Man... I really took my hat off for my lecturers. They really can blabber so much about science and engineering stuff throughout 1hr30min straight! While talking, alot of my friends and I are fighting against the sleeping monster and copying down notes. I slept during lecture and there is one page which has alot of lines! AH!

And you know what? It's very strange. I hear what the lecturer is saying. But then, I wrote something which I was going to dream. To me, I feel it's logically correct and I wrote it. Then, I woke up and find that the things that I wrote is non-sensical and it's not what my lecturer said at all! Strange hor..haa

Skipped one lecture today coz I find that i've done my best in attending 5 straight weeks of lecture for Statistics... Really find it mundane! Opps.. But i wont do it again. Had fun with my Material Science friends and I ate alot for lunch. Made me very happy and sleepy too! But dun care... :)


Pics to share
=-=-=-=-=-==
JAMX 2006 photos



Pic of me and Crystal...I look kinda obiang... Opps



Dennis and I



Carrie Chong and I

This is pic is kinda fun to take! I did 'thumbs up' before the flash was made. And she quickly 'twix' in front of the camera. WOO!! I'm so good!



Pic of me and my friend!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006