Chingay 2006
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Frankly speaking, I never liked Chingay in my whole life. Coz I find it waste of time and also waste of resources... like materials...

However, this year, I got a totally different perspective to it. Not only have I learnt about teamwork, I have also found out that it takes alot of effort to put up a 3min plus performance.

I can say that the whole Chingay group have touched the lives and heart of many individuals in Singapore. With relation to CNY mood and not only that, it also brought them back to childhood. The celebration and music, really sets the mood for audience and also for participants.

For my Chingay group, we all tried our best to make it for the trainings. (Even though I failed badly for my trainings... attended only 6/14...worse right). Anyway, I learnt and experienced alot lo.

Chingay has really allowed me to have a different perspective to what it really meant. And I'm very grateful for it! YEAH!

On top of it all, I have made new friends and I can proudly say that I have PARTICIPATED IN CHINGAY once!! YEah!! :)

Below are some pics to share with you guys!!!!!!


Pics to share
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=



Picture of Peiming, Caryse and I... Love this pic very much!



Pic of Stacie and Lester... Very compatible hor? HA!



Group E pic!



Ha! :)



Dinner pic!! See the different dog costumes!



Group Pix! Love it!



Haiz...this pic is taken by Cherie... and I didnt even know it... wat an awkward posing.... haa!



ANother group pic! HEE!



Well, this is the pic whereby all our group members have eaten our dinner, ate ice-cream and drank water!



Group Pic before we left for rehearsal..



Cherie and I... we took this photo before we bid goodbye! HA! She's real funny and friendly!



Pic of all the german Shepherd in our grp!! :)



Well, this is my cluster people... :) We rehearsed together and learnt the dance steps together! So glad to meet them!! WOOHOO! And yes, i'm the oldest :x



Bus Pic... can spot me?? Hee!



Another group photo for german Shepherd..



Picture of Serene, who is also a german shepherd. She's only 16. Gosh. Let me tell you that alot of my group members are within the age group of 16-20. And I'm 22. I'm so old man!



Picture of me and Zehe... He's always act cute. :x



Well, he is incharge of Logistics for Chingay. Really thank him and his team for providing biscuits and drinks for us! Xie le!



Special socks worn by us, coz we are wearing slippers as dog shoes... so the socks are designed in such a way that we feel comfy when putting on the slippers!



Me and Peiming... :)



Picture of Zehe, me, Yiwen and Moyar. We joined Chingay together! WOO!



Mika and I... she dressed up as a human, while me, a GERMAN SHEPHERD.



My trainer, Guangming, who is also in NUS Eng.



One of my group member, Caryse... special name hor... haa! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006