Hi Everyone!

Time passed so fast eh? (I keep typing this line) But I don't care, wanna keep reminding myself so that I can treasure time much better.

Today I was at Harbourfront Bus Interchange and awaiting for bus. Then, the thought of Uniquely Singapore Race came into my mind, especially when the bus went past the Labrador Park Busstop. Really! It's really very fun experience to play with your friends. Missing the bus together, walking to places that you have no idea where is the next clue is hidden. WOO!

Was late for my tutorial but it's alright la... HA! Didn't missed much actually. Attended my first history tutorial and you know what? I really admire my lecturer. He can blabber so much history stuff and answer so chimly to us. WOO... I would never speak like that even if I consolidate my 10 years' of speech! HA!

Slept on the train
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-

I have actually mastered the art of quick sleeping on NEL train already. And i can even dream and sleep as in DEEP SLEEP. WOO! Today slept from Harbourfront to Sengkang and I tell u. It's such a great nap man! HA!


Here are some of my commitments that I am currently/soon be having
-CSC Camp
-Clementi Befriending Programme
-NDP Performance

WOO! Can't wait for NDP training to start so that I can feel much more pressurized to do more work! YES! And Cheekian and Yiwen are joining! Yeah...it'll be so fun! :)


Stress
=-=-=-

I believe that many of us are feeling pressured by alot of things. Namely studies, commitments, family and many other stuff.

Recently, got friends came over and talked about being stressed... some grew thinner.. some offended people. Well, that all boils down to being unhappy and stressed up. I feel that it's normal to have challenges in everything you do. The best is not to let it really bother you and try and accept the challenges/changes naturally.

If unhappy, do try and talk to some one. Probably he/she can provide suggestions to the problem and you'd feel much better! YEAH!

Or you can do things that you like. For me, I love music. BRITNEY cures me! Sleeping make me forget my temporary worries and try and stay positive! YEAH! I love when I fail... sounds crazy but it's me! :)

Jiayou my friends. Don't ever let stress bring you down. And guess that? In my material science, I am learning about stresses and tension. Somemore must know how to measure it... wah man. Imagine you pay to attend stress lessons on stresses. HA!! :)


Take care!!


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006