Today went to do banner painting and this is the end result!! YEAH!!

ETHELONTER III BANNER!!





I am so happy that many of my Comm members actually turned up to paint this little 3m by 0.9m banner for NUS OpenHouse! Real happy man!

Somemore, they didn't complain that many people come to school just to paint a banner. Guess that they had their fun through interaction, fanning of the banner, playing daidee or bridge. HA! Telling lame stuff... And group work too! YEAH!

After that, we are kinda shagged after the washing up! But the end product really made me very happy. ANyway, we even went for dinner at a Jap restaurant and the SALMON so delicious! YUMMY! Ha!

Then, to top it up, we had rice ball soup! Ha...

I was dead tired then...and I am so DETERMINED to sleep early today....



Man, I didn't touch books for 2 days le! BAD BAD!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006