Determined
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Come what may
Coz I don't care what you may think or say
I will definitely act against you
For what I feel is different from yours

Things may seem wrong
But I know for sure
That whats good for me
And the right path to take

You act as if you can control my life
But the truth is not
And I can tell you that
You are one of a kind

I love my life
I choose my freedom
You are part of me because of one night
I have no choice but to agree with that

I may look different
But things are still the same as it used to
Silence may be the best solution
And wearing my shoes is the next alternative

Look back at what you have done
And I can assure
What you see now, its better than what is in your past
Think about that Mister

I am determined to improve
Find what is best for me
And you, note you shall not be in the equation
For if I do, I will be the wrong answer

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006