Me and food
=-=-=-=-=-=-

Well well, these few days, I have been eating very good food!

Friday nite, I ate chilli crab at home... My aunt cooked 5 big ones coz my dad bought them at a cheap price... so heng right!? ANd it's really so delicious! The flesh is very the woo! HA! (Man, I am forming new vocab)

Sat nite, went with my Ethelonter III Organising comm people at Seoul Garden. I tell u, I ate so much!! HA!! Loved the fried sotong, beef, jap rice, vegetables, yam icecream, fried fish. Come to think of it, its kinda unhealthy. Somemore drink iced lemon tea, free flow. Man, I gotta need to cut down on these unhealthy food already.

Apart from eating,I played games with my friends and I lost! It's a milk game and can't believe that even though I sabo my friends, I am the big loser in the end. And I have to do forfeit... :S So paiseh man! HA! I shan't describe. HA~!

Me and studies
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Oh man, this word 'studies' must be in my dictionary le! It hasnt been in my dictionary for about 4 weeks I guess... that's real real bad. Gotta be upbeat in my studies le!

But there's also this saying: No Action Talk Only... Am I one?? Hmm


Pictures Galore
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Went to Sentosa on Friday afternoon to settle some beach stuff...and took it...



Picture of me and Fred on the chairlift. Man, it's really very scary man... somemore it made me relate to FD3... HA! Fun and thrilling one dollar ride... Do try it if you DARE!!! Bwahahaha (Think I am shenjing)


Asian Aerospace


I love this pic leh! It's taken at one of the exhibits at Asian Aerospace... Love the light bulbs and I took this pic myself somemore... Nice right? I know...thnx!



This is an amazing but scary pic. It's amazing because the turbine is so big! It's part of the airplane wor... :) Anyway, it's scary because it is so like FD3... my head is so close to the turbine!! I will not stand close to any turbine these few days.. :)



Picture of a helicopter which is so cool....



Picture of my favourite vehicle!!! AIRBUS! It's a double decked aeroplane which can house 555 passengers. And it's so cool! It's actually very big but I used my hp camera...and it turned out to be similar to one paper aeroplane thrown into the sky... Opps.



JAMX Dinner@ Dennis' Place


Me and JIngkai...He's left for Auzzie to study Doctor! I was so shocked to hear that leh! Real glad to work with him in JAMX! :)



How should I say? Group photo of those people who came to the JAMX Dinner... Not the whole comm lo!



Love this pic! It's me, who is busy bbqing the mushrooms! It tasted real good. The one in pink is Christopher... ha!


My first time at WalaWala


Picture of Adrian, Dennis, Me, Yiwen and Chloe... ha! Real cool to be hanging out there coz got E.I.C performing...cool!


At Carrie's Bday party...she left for Aussie last night.. :)


Picture of her friends and me, who are eating on the same table...



Me and Carrie... :)



Another group photo...do u know that I have to tip toe to take this pic.... they are all so tall... :x

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006