Hi Everyone

Today I am feeling really very down. It's after my befriending class. Really. Don really have no mood to study for his test today. And I tried to teach. Even me myself can't even have the strength to go on...

It's like...when I teach him one concept... then I have to retract again to even more basic concepts. Then, from the basic concepts, make it even more basic. And he himself didn't have the sense to study.

I really felt that there is no point in me teaching him stuff that he himself don't see the point. Even me myself feel no point in teaching him anymore chemistry because its really like something that he has to study. Not he wants to study.

Man, when I was teaching him, this thought came to my mind. How did the teacher teach him. If you have a weak student, what will you do? Yes, maybe Don don't wanna listen/pay attention during class...so did the teacher did anything? Hmm... I am really like feeling a sense of loss wor...

Somemore, its like I am being forced to teach someone who is forced to study... I don't mind teaching him some other self-improvement stuff... but man...

I know education is good for him. But I guess that I really have to try my best to motivate him wor... :D

Argh... damn it...


BYE

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)