UNIQUELY SINGAPORE RACE
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-==-=

WOOHOO!
The 2 days of adventure has ended and let me tell you. For my last Sat and Sunday, it's been a great experience, having to go to places that I'd never been, seen! Really amazing and wanna thank my group ZEN ROOSTERS and GOLDEN ROOSTERS! WOOHOO!

My group consists of Crystal, Dennis, Yuzheng and I and we got 43 out of 110 teams! YEAH! Actually, as a matter-of-fact, its only left about 60-70 teams left. We are really very happy about it!

YEAH!

Probably if next year got another one, I won't hesitate to join! :)

Special places
-Sembawang Hot Spring
-Did rapelling at Plaza Sing (this is v cool)
-Qian Hu (Fishing Village)
-Taking a special photo at Merlion
-Labrador Park
-Bedok 85
-Eating D24 durian at Geylang
-Saw Crystal did Reverse Bungee (at GMAX)
-Saw Dennis and Yuzheng did Kayaking at Macritchie
-Ending at Zouk and stepping on the finale BOARD! :_)

Here are some pics that I would show you! :)




Picture of our henna hands, drawn by Yuzheng. It's the logo of the uniquely singapore race! V nice right?? Guess which one is my hand...



Pic of me, Jiakai and Zhenhao. I look so gd!! :)



Group photo of us!! :_)



ANother one! YEAH




Love CSC!
My second family!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)