Angry and Dispute with Mickey

Yesterday, I brought Mickey down for walk. Guess what???

Some idiot actually ate chicken bone and threw it at the grass patch area. And Mickey Hoe actually bit it and the entire bone was in his MOUTH! IN HIS MOUTH.

He knew that it was wrong. And I tried to remove it from him. However, guess what? He refused to let me. I shouted at him. And he replied me with growls and even louder growls. Soon after, he began to show me his entire set of teeth. (Turning violent)

I beated him and then his growl was even more violent. I was at the verge of wanting to bite him already. But luckily I didn't. The freaking bone is still in his mouth.

I used my hand and tried to pry open his mouth and then, he shouted with a final loud growl, the bone dropped onto the ground and I stepped on it so that Mickey will not bite it. Then, with him leashed, I scolded him loudly and he showed me with his teeth again, refusing to admit that he is in the wrong. Then I forcefully pulled him into the lift and then kept scolding him.

When I reached home, he went straight to my dad and I still reprimanded Mickey. And my dad told me to stop reprimanding him. I beated Mickey the final time and he still showed me his full set of teeth and his growl. Idiot him. And can't believe that my dad also sided him. Didn't even scold him a single bit... :S

Then, I didn't talk to him the entire night...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)