Hi Everyone!! Woohoo!

Guess what???

This is what I saw at Toa Payoh HUB....



Quite sicko picture right?? Who will have the right mind to actually place the mannequin's head on top of the broom?? This really reminded me of my childhood traumatic dream whereby I was chased by 3-4 mannequins which came alive as I was stuck in the shopping centre at night...

Really don't like mannequins...



YES everyone!! Prudential has launched a new 'AS CHARGED' plan for all of us! Yeah...
Right now, this product is much better than Medishield because it can actually cover 100% of your hospital bills and there is no co-insurance attached to it... WOOHOO~
Excited...

Oh yes, I met Dr Rahman, my JC Chemistry teacher at Sengkang and I was amazed myself that I recognised him! Ha... Then I chatted with him and asked him how's his life and stuff... And he asked me to share what products we have for the roadshow... And he is interested about the CPF investment...
I was very happy and the next day, he came down and got the CPF investment plan from me... Yeah... I really want to thank God for this blessing!! Its a good coincidence~!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)