Friends
On 29th April....Had a great meal with Stephen! Ha...




Guess what? We ate at ThaiExpress. And we are treated by Stephen, coz I have introduced to him tuition lobang and he wanna repay us!! Ha... so good-hearted right? Wanna treat him back the next time we meetup! Woohoo!


Oh yes, wanna share with you how I met Stephen. Its really of pure coincidence.


It was in Year 1 whereby I took Singapore Studies - Changing Landscapes of Singapore and I was attending tutorial for this module. Stephen missed his previous class and joined my group and he was sitting in front of me. Then, my tutor wanted us to have group discussion and through that grouping, gotta know him lo. And we joked quite a bit with my other 2 friends. Really very friendly person to talk to!


And from then, we exchanged contact. And one day met him in school with Crystal. What a small world because they knew each other. Ha... What a coincidence right? And then, we became good friends. Ha...



Talking about friends, just grabbed this from my friend from friendster.... Ha... (Having so many 'friend' words in that sentence).


This is the picture of my Material Science friends taken last year. Ha... My black band is gone already. It turned mouldy... Hai... Anyway, Ha...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006