Heyhey!



Wow, I just came back from my company's Bintan trip. Its really so fun because I got to try different many activities like doing Flying Fox (Jumping down from a 10 storey building with a harness), jumping from the 3rd level of a boat to get caught by a netting and love the food! Ha... once I got the pictures, I will upload more! :)












Great place at Loola. You can try to do a google search about this place. Its really very amazing! And also, got to know more people in my agency as well as to know my manager even more! Ha... Really a great experience and I believe that we can all achieve more together! Yea~~

More pics on my Agency retreat comin uP!!

Yacht

Oh yes, last week, my company rented a yacht on 02May 2007. The amazing thing is that we are the 2nd batch of people to use the new yacht coz they just launched it in 01May2007! Ha...

And I tell you, the feeling is terrific!! Really want to jiayou and bring my children and family to yacht coz its really a feeling of freedom and its like a chalet on the sea! Ha...


COOL!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)