Hi Everyone!


The whole week is an exciting one for me because I am having roadshows all day long... Having 2 days at Jurong East and 3 days at Boon Lay! Ha...

These two places are the seldom visited places by me because they are obviously too far away from my house. Ha... I tell you. The crowd there is really very big because there are actually many factories and industries situated at the Boon Lay area and especially at 5-6pm, the people come in hoards and hoards. Really... Ha... Which is good la.


Mickey is sick and yesterday, my family actually brought him to the clinic and went for an injection. Yes, he is having diahoerra these few days which is a very bad sign. Even when I returned home from work, he didn't even greet me because he was too weak to walk. Luckily they brought him to the vet :).

I think partially this is due to the food that we have been feeding him. Do you know that when I'm not at home, my parents actually bought chicken rice for him to eat? Think that its too oily for him and that's why cause the stomach upset for him. We should actually feed him pure dog food from today onwards. Yeah!


Ok...
Mervyn you gotta jiayou ya??

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)