My sister's Solemnization on 050507

Wow, find that these few days, I have been taking alot of pictures! Ha...My sister is officially married but for the wedding dinner, it will be of next year ba.It was held at Sherriton Towers, located at Newton. The outward appearance for the hotel is not that spectacular. However, when you step into the hotel, wow. The architecture is really magnificent. Ha... didn't take the pictures of the architecture though... :)

The food was great. It was my first grand dinner whereby the waiter serves each of us the equally divided food. Usually we have to all 'fight' for the food at the center. However, this time, we just have to wait patiently for the food to be served. :) Love the brocolli served with crab sauce (this sauce is really very authentic though)


Well, my sis and I are of difference of one year and its quite amazing for me that she is married to a wonderful guy, Roy. Yeah! Really hope the best for both of them. :)






Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006