Hi Everyone!

Well, today is a great day! I spent my afternoon helping out at Church because today there is a water baptism and there are approximately 50-60 people being baptised at the Jurong City Harvest Church today.

I was a helper for managing the crowd as well as cooling down the floor when my fellow friends actually got out from the baptising pool. Ha... this its called baptising pool, or baptise pool? Anyway, its quite fun to keep pouring water onto the floor to it cool down.

Guess who did I saw at the pool??


Zerlina! My secondary school classmate. I didn't know that we belong to the same church! Ha... She also had the same comment as me... :) really am happy for her that she is being baptised today! Woohoo.

Actually, I'm quite amazed how systematic City Harvest actually run their events. They have their own delegated groups of people like Security, Ushers, Musicians and also Administrative volunteers! These groups integrate with each other and the way they carry out the event is very smooth. Really. There isn't any time lag and everything carried out on time. Wow right? Ha. I am glad that I am part of a helper for today's water baptism. Woohoo!

Dinner
-Had it with Eve, Dad and Mum. Its somewhat a Mother's Day celebration and we went to the Hainanese steamboat at Golden Mile complex basement. I tell you, the food is terrific! The chicken rice and the soup, superb!! It's so much better than the steamboat at Marina South. Their soup is so healthy and all of us didn't feel that our mouths are dry (from MSG). Woohoo!

Also, there were alot of people there by 7pm. Luckily we went there at around 6.30pm and our stomachs were filled with food! Very full!


Enjoyed the sea hum! Ha...


Woohooo, happy day and also today I met my client at Toa Payoh! :) So happy to see her! Yea!~





More on Bintan Trip at Loola


We tried rock climbing and I tell you, its quite scary for me when I ascend higher and higher. Could feel my legs trembling and with the help of my group mates, fortunately, I managed to reach the top! Yeah!!


We did obstacle course and everyone gotta do it... Ha... The most difficult part is below!! The balancing act... I stood there motionless for about 1 minute. Ha... heng got my friends to support... Lousy.

Ha... My manager, Lifen climbing on the rope! She's really very sportin!!

This is another way of crossing the balancing beam. But this way is much more pain, especially for guys... Ha...



We also tried to climb onto the yellow wall, with just the help of everyone!! Ha...


Group picture at the beach!! :)



Ha... this is the shore of the Survivor Island that we are staying at... can u see that the sea is really very clear at night? And its surprisingly warm leh... Ha!

Really enjoyed myself!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006