My my, its been awhile eversince I have blogged!


I am beginning to start loving my career as an advisor. Really, even though at times it had been tough for me, standing for hours to get to talk to as many people, its worth it!

Last week, I got 4 new clients and one of them is a mother of 2 children. I managed to help her plan for her children's education plans and guess what?? She is really very amazing lady whom I really gave her thumbs up. She had two miscarriages and yet, she is very open about it. And really admired her love towards her 2 boys... Ha! Yea... really very happy! ;)

My another client also happened to meet at Jurong East and guess what? I was amazed to know that she belonged to the same church as me... Ha... What a small world ya?? Ha...



Friends
--------

Yes, I know. I had been unable to join my friends for outings and their chalet also... man. But really my schedule is unable to make me attend them lo... One thing for sure is that in the near future, I will join them lo... :) When everything is stable for my side, that is...


Godchildren
--------------
Played with them last Sunday and I am very happy to see them again! Wooohoo... And guess what? Its been quite a while eversince I have played badminton and my hand ached today. AH! This is really bad. And I also tried playing basketball and yes, my standard is as low as last time (think Bertram know it...) Ha... :)

So happy and wanna have children of my own!!!!


Britney
--------
Yes, recently, my craving for Britney songs is back...

The repeat songs are Toxic and Me Against the Music....

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006