Children and artwork

Children are born artists and it is up to us to engage them in artwork.

My father in law is a free lance artist and he has his own art studio at Eunos. One day, my mother in law brought my two children down to his art studio to draw Josh's acting uniform for a play. He will be acting as a green frog.



I'm so amazed the way he hold the brush and the full concentration he has.



He is really focused!



Kate is so happy!



The green circles as the frog prints.



He is really amazing. Look at the eyes.



Happy picture and the background is my father-in-law's latest art work!




Kate having her brushing time at the painting.



He dips more paint. Even though the circles are not exactly circular, he manages to 
put the paint within the boundary drawn.




Happy Kate and the art brush!




Do you want to paint with me? Or I paint you?


Art work with kids may be a little messy. However, they will have fun and the brush strokes, they are just amazed that the colours can be drawn on the white piece of paper.  I am so glad that they are exposed to this at such a young age.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)