Sentosa: Universal Studios

What a great day to spend at Universal Studios with my agency people on Thursday.

All of us wore green and we had fun! We are amazed that there are so many people present there. And after taking the rides, boy do I feel that I'm really getting older. My risk tolerance has dropped tremendously despite me having to take the ride before: Example at the Mummy roller coaster ride. My heart nearly dropped out, seriously!

The queues are very long, minimally 35 minutes and we spent the time talking and taking pictures. My friends went to take the waterboat ride at Jurassic Park and I am the sprayer! There is a corner whereby after their dip, I can get to shoot water at them! It cost $0.50 for 1 minute of spray.



This ride seems harmless. But once it set off, ohh! My heart sank! So scary!



Ha! The Evil me spraying water at my comrades!





My colleagues with my boss, Li Fen! They are so on!


Initially I brought Eve and Josh to the USS. However, Josh didn't want to enter. Hence, we decided that Eve accompany him back. And I was happy that after 30 minutes, they are still at Sentosa! Apparently Eve brought him to Siloso beach and they had fun there. They played the sand and they had a sandcastle set too. And Josh managed to eat finish all the food too! Amazing!


Eve and Josh at Siloso Beach!



















Josh on the Sentosa Tram


And both of them finished their lunch! Proud of them!

What a great day of fun for everyone! And my children slept at 8pm and for us, we slept at 9.30pm! First time for the year! Feel that my organs are able to rest yesterday!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006