Little India Food

Last week, Eve and I patronize to Little India three times! Believe it or not! And to the same shop. It's Komala along Racecourse road. It serves vegetarian Indian cuisine and we love it so much!

And I'm so amazed that Josh enjoyed the food too! And the keropok called papadum. We tried their garlic naan and it's terrific. Also the big circular dish! Love the chick peas curry and boy, I'm hungry again when I type this. They have a tasty mint chilli paste and it's so delicious.

One thing I love this place is that the staff is very friendly and generous too. They top up the ingredients and my favorite dal! Love my Indian food!!

Actually from young, I was brought up by Sri Lankan maid for close to three years and for lunch she would cool her very own dishes with dal and spinach. Loved eating with rice and using my right hand to eat too! Missed those days which made me overweight because I nap straight after I ate the lunch! Indian food is so delicious!!




Happy mum and children while eating the Indian food




Me with Kate while she ate some Indian rice. She fed me some green peas too as she don't really like them!




This is my favourite dish. However, it was not so round. You see the image below.




This should be the actual size of the big round thing. We had this on Day 1.




Eve and Kate and she is really so excited!!




Picture of Kate feeding me. Ain't it a sweet image?




Josh eating by himself. Kate was thinking, "Bro, can you feed some to me?"




Yes, he eats very fast! And ate some of Kate's porridge. 




This is the papadum that I was talking about. It's so crispy and non-oily!



Family picture outside the restaurant.




We walked along the Little India shops and saw this brinjol. 
Josh's one is so big while mine is so small! Lol.




Love this picture with the vegetables. We bought home some beetroot! So cheap, 2 for $0.80! 
And 2 large pomegranates for $4. They are very sweet too!


After patronising for so many times for this week, we just find that overall, we still prefer our home cooked food. The reason because their food is mainly flour and carbohydrates. And we felt kinda lethargic after the meals. And honestly, some of the customers ate a lot of rice! It's a good get away from our daily foods and guess that we still prefer our own food! :) Love the curry smell on my hands... Ha!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)