Kate and Breakfast

This morning, Kate was with me and I was munching my bread for breakfast. Then she wanted my bread. So I passed to her some crumbs. Later she climbed into the table and she quickly took the whole piece of bread, and she ate a small bite! So smart!

Now her appetite has improved! She is a soup person and she loves to drink fluid such as water. So when she ate the bread, she drank a few mouthfuls per bite. Find that she is growing so fast! Soon she will walk independently, and talk!! Woo!

Now she hums to songs, and would follow some of the words we say. But still, her loudest word is still, 'PA!' it means people or she is calling out to us. I'm teaching her going OUT, and she will sometimes respond 'OUT'.

She mirrors our actions too!
Now she knows to put cream on her hands, touch her hair, wink at you for attention, point to the direction that she wants you to go and the best, she dances and shakes her body very well to music!! Talented girl..

Here are some pictures of her and the morning breakfast.



Ain't she cute in this expression??



The contented look after popping a small piece of bread!



She grabbed the whole piece of peanut butter bread with her right hand!



Let me have another bite!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)