Spending time with my kids

I feel that as parents, all the more we should spend time with our own children. They will actually know what you are doing and soon, follow what you are doing. For Josh, now occasionally he will say, "Daddy, Josh now go appointment to meet client." It's actually been awhile since I have brought Josh to office already.

This morning, we went to Bishan Park and we played the swing. It's fun and I'm amazed that Kate loved it so much. She smiles and she knows to hold on tight to the chains. Josh also like the feeling of swinging to and fro, and I reminded him of the book,"Higher Higher" of a Dad pushing his daughter on a swing and goes up higher and higher till the space.




Picture of Josh and me at the slide.



Picture of Kate and me at the slide. Josh is eating his nuts at the background.



Trying another shot with them.


We chanced by a small pond and it has beautiful water lotus flower! All of them bloom so well! We managed to take a few photographs of it. This small pond used to be a dead pond as it used to be muddy and still. I guessed that the National Parks have improved the drainage system, and we see that water is flowing constantly.


Picture of the small pond at Bishan Park


Amazing
------------
I was mentioning about what parents do, children will follow. I brought Kate to change her diapers and then she urinated on the floor. So I have to clean up the mess.

Eve brought the towel to clean and Josh offered to clean the mess! And guess what, Kate also sounded to help too! Both of them started to clean up the mess. Of course I did most of the cleaning up, but the fact that they offered to help, is really thank God!! They saw us cleaning the floor a few times, guess that they feel they want to do too!! So happy.


My children helping us to clean the floor!



See how diligent they are in mopping the floor!


Kate said DADDY and BABY!! Woohoo! I'm so proud of her!!! Yeah.. Definitely more words will come and I can say that Kate is learning very fast, especially when we sing songs, she would hymn to the tune too. She is walking without our support for a few steps now. She just needs more confidence in her walking! 

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)