Blessed

Blessed to have a family

Actually I'm feeling blissful because of my family, children and work.

When I return home from appointments, my children actually wait for me most of the time to make them to sleep! And they will quarrel at times to want me to make them sleep individually at the same time! So comical and I have to try different ways to explain to them that the only way is to sleep in between them.

It is really a great priceless feeling for my children wanting me to accompany them. This is something which I feel sowing time in my family is worth it! The love they have for you is really amazing. Of course they would want Eve to make them sleep but because I just came back, they will want to grab me.



Blessed to cook

Preparing meals are my interest and now, Josh also follows me in the preparation of the food. His forte is to cut Xiao Bai vegetables by using the bread knife. He enjoys it and he loves eating his own cut vegetables too!

I find it therapeutic for myself to cook for my family and all of them (Eve, Josh, Kate, Baby, MIL, FIL and I) are able to have healthy home cooked meals! And looking at all of us munching the food on the small children table is a fun and warm sight. Yes, it's messy, but it's ok. They will only be children for this short period of time.

Eve will brainstorm meals and I will be the  doer. And of course sometimes we will run out of ideas and we will just google on it.



Blessed to work

I'm really blessed to be in this line of mine. Meeting up with clients and sharing with them what is good for them. And updating their portfolios, just like providing an science report in secondary school. The flexibility of it makes me able to juggle meal preparation times for my family and also to spend fun time with family, not compromising with work too.

Both Eve and I strongly feel that work is important, but we should not put too much emphasis on it, and neglect child interaction time. I would not want to be in the stage whereby your children prefers other caregivers than us, the parents. It will be quite sad. And it's upsetting for the parents too.



Blessed to do housework

My MIL manages the clothes in our house and for cleanliness, we engage a weekly maid to help us tidy the place for 4 hours a session.  At times, I would do sweeping and mopping of floor.

With this action, my children also helps us too! Josh will help to pack all his toys to respective places, and even took a cloth to wipe the piano, tables and chairs! He just wants to be part of the cleaning effort.  For Kate, she follows what his brother does! 

It's really children follows what parents do and it's very important. And for cleaning up now, Josh and Kate will sing the "clean up song" and we will tidy up and sing together too. 


Find that all these are all provided by God and want to thank Him for leading us, and providing his knowledge and wisdom to us.


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006