June Holidays and Children

Kate

Now Kate is more expressive now. These nights, Eve and I are rotating to be the 'chosen' ones to make Kate sleep. One moment, Kate wants Eve. Another moment, she wants me. And I was lying on the lower bed, pretending to sleep. And Kate came down from the King size bed, and asked me, "Daddy come. Daddy come here." She wants me to make her sleep on the bed. So sweet right?

Kate is really a lady with lots of energy and enthusiasm. And when she did wrong thing, she will just make it so humorous. I spotted that the wall beside the whiteboard area was drawn! I asked Josh who did it, and Josh said it's Kate.  I asked Kate who drew it, and this is her response.

'ME! ME!' Exclaimed Kate and she is so proud that she did it. She is honest but the sense of enthusiasm implanted in her response make both Eve and I burst out laughing. And of course I asked her can? She said, "YES!", but I asked her again, and she said No. It's really so full of joy and you never know what responses your children can give you.



June Holidays

Yes, now is June Holidays and I tell you, there are so many things one can do in June Holidays! Honestly, you can go to cheekiemonkie.net for more information. He has a great deal of list! You can keep scrolling and scrolling. And you have no reason to say that there is nothing to do in June Holidays in Singapore and most of it are FOC!

We went to Singapore Art Museum on Sunday because there is a free admission for Singaporeans till end of June! It's very fun and we went to SAM 8Q. They actually spent so much effort to decorate the art space and it's memorable for the children.


It's a platform seat, and we then moved into another room! Interesting!

Beautiful art of Circles, lines and dots by Secondary School Students.

Did I say Josh broke a chair?

Ain't they look like Hansel and Gretel?

Colouring and drawing!

This man-made canal is so beautiful.

This whole place looks enchanted! Love it!

These art designs are really beautifully done and I feel that it's a good place for our children to see and for exposure. They may not see it as art, however they can see the fun and the children present there are also so excited and exploring too. Feel like a kid again when I entered this place. Oops.




Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)